WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
The following is a classification of cookies based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Thir–party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies .
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for their own purposes.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order , carry out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which it works the service (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content cos (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies : these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, language , the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies : are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Therefore, are used :
- Own cookies
- Thir–party cookies
- Technical cookies
- Preference or personalization cookies
- Analysis or measurement cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
Below we have created the following table in relation to the cookies used in order to allow you as a user to understand the purposes and the use that will be given to the cookies used.
TABLE OF USED COOKIES
|Cookie||Headline||Purpose / purpose||Type (own or third party)||Expiration / Duration|
|SID||Jeevan Ayurveda||Google Analitics. These cookies are used to count, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.||6 months|
|1P_JAR||Jeevan Ayurveda||Cookie that transfers data to Google||1 week|
|NID||Jeevan Ayurveda||Google Analitics. These cookies are used to count, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.||6 months|
|CONSENT||Jeevan Ayurveda||Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.||Persistent|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Jeevan Ayurveda||This cookie is used for the correct sending of data to google.||6 months|
|ANID||Jeevan Ayurveda||This cookie is used to manage profiles based on the user’s interest and thus be able to show them personalized ads||6 months|
|OGPC||Jeevan Ayurveda||Cookie used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing– Google||1 month|
|wordpress_sec_||Jeevan Ayurveda||It is used as a key to control a user’s access to the WordPress service. Session cookie.||Session|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Jeevan Ayurveda||Cookie that stores the products recently viewed by the user.||Session|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Jeevan Ayurveda||Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items. It expires at the end of the session.||Session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Jeevan Ayurveda||Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items. It expires at the end of the session.||Session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Jeevan Ayurveda||Save a unique code for each customer to obtain their shopping cart information. It expires at the end of the session.||Session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Jeevan Ayurveda||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Persistent|
|wfwa–authcookie||Jeevan Ayurveda||This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. Used to authenticate user login request||1 day|
|fusionredux_current_tab||Jeevan Ayurveda||Essential WordPress theme cookies to maintain the functionality of the main site.||Session|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Jeevan Ayurveda||These cookies are necessary for WordPress. This cookie remembers if you are authenticated on the site while you navigate between the pages.||Persistent|
|pll_language||Jeevan Ayurveda||Allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user. PolyLang plugin own cookie||Persistent|
|PHPSESSID||Jeevan Ayurveda||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.||Session|
|tk_ai||Jeevan Ayurveda||Cookie of the WordPress Jetpack plugin that collects statistical information about web visitors||Connected|
|DV||Jeevan Ayurveda||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||24 hours|
|_gid||Jeevan Ayurveda||Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_ga||Jeevan Ayurveda||Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_Secur–3PSIDCC||These cookies are used to serve ads more relevant to you and your interests. l||Third Party||2 years|
|1P_JAR||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||Third Party||15 days|
|NID||Google Analitics. These cookies are used to count, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.||Third Party||6 months|
|SIDCC||Security cookie to protect user data from unauthorized access||Third Party||3 months|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||This cookie is used for the correct sending of data to google.||Third Party||6 months|
|__Secur–3PAPISID||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests||Third Party||2 years|
|HSID||These cookies are used to count, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.||Third Party||6 months|
|OGPC||Cookie used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing– Google||Third Party||1 month|
|__Secur–3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests||Third Party||2 years|
|SID||Google Analitics. These cookies are used to count, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.||Third Party||6 months|
|ANID||This cookie is used to manage profiles based on the user’s interest and thus be able to show them personalized ads||Third Party||6 months|
|CONSENT||Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.||Third Party||Persistent|
|SSID||These cookies are used to count, by Google, the number of users that use the maps.||Third Party||6 months|
|SAPISID||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps.||Third Party||2 years|
|APISID||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps.||Third Party||2 years|
|DV||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||Third Party||24 hours|
|_fbp||Vimeo||Used by Facebook to offer a series of advertising products, such as rea–time offers from thir–party advertisers.||Third Party||1 day|
|_ga||Vimeo||Analytics, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.||Third Party||2 years|
|_gcl_au||Vimeo||Marketing tracking. Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites that use its services. It is the firs–party cookie for the “Conversion Linker” functionality: it takes information on ad clicks and stores it in a firs–party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page.||Third Party||3 months|
|continuous_play_v3||Vimeo||thir–party cookie owned by Vimeo for the reproduction of videos, functionalities and preferences.||Third Party||It expires 6 months after the last update.|
|_uetvid||Vimeo||Used to track visitors across multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on visitor preferences.||Third Party||16 days|
|_abexps||Vimeo||This cookie is served by Vimeo when a video of this service is uploaded on the web. Some of the cookies are only used when making use of certain functions or preferences, and others are used in all cases.||Third Party||Persistent 2 years|
|vuid||Vimeo||These cookies store information about how Vimeo videos are used so that improvements can be made and our productivity reported. Vimeo makes use of google analytics cookies in the use of its videos.||Third Party||24 months|
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used by us or by third parties indicated in the table of cookies used.
- Analysis and / or measurement cookies: they allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources in order to evaluate the performance of our site and improve it. They help us to know how you use our website, which sections are the most or least visited, and at the same time to be able to offer you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you while browsing the web or specifically through of any automated means. In the latter case, we will proceed if we are authorized to do so.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow better functionality and personalization. They can be established by our company or by external providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They are based on the unique identification of the browser and the Internet device to be able to offer you personalized advertising. We can show you personalized advertising according to your profile as long as you expressly authorize us to use advertising cookies.
The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html for more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of thir–party websites).
Regarding Google’s policies regarding cookies, you can also consult:
– Types of cookies used by Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es
When you enter our website for the first time, a window opens that allows you to accept all cookies or configure them (in the configuration you can accept or not some or reject all) . If you wish to change the cookie settings or revoke consent, you can do so by accessing the “Settings” link in the first layer notice.
You can also allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options you use on your terminal or device. The steps to do this are different in each browser. Keep in mind that, if you accept thir–party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Here are the links to different browsers where you will find the instructions to control the cookies that are stored on your computer depending on the browser you use.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
This website may be modified, and consequently, it may be necessary to modify this Cookies Policy, it may also be necessary to change it due to modifications or legal requirements, so We advise users to check it periodically.
In the event that the changes are significant, the new Cookies Policy will be communicated to users through a notice on this website.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The period during which personal data will be kept is indicated in the “expiration period” section of the Table of Cookies Used.
Version: November 2020